Saturday, January 27, 2007

DAM!

DAM means digital asset management. I'm speding four days in a workshop taught by Seth Resnick and Jamie Spritzer of D-65 working our way through digital shooting and work flow. It should really prepare me for teaching the first digital Photo 10 class I'll be doing this spring. I've already realized that the six instructors made a couple of bad decisions about standardizing the beginning class and I'm going to have to talk to our department chair before classes start on February 5.

I've got a lot of work to do to set up my own work-flow, but that was the reason for taking the workshop. I'm also getting used to working with the new MacBookPro. I need to find out how to increase the size of my display text. It's just too small for me to read comfortably.

No comments: