Saturday, June 14, 2008

June 20 Program on Copyright and Trademark Issues

I'll be giving an overview of copyright and trademark issues concerning visual artists next Friday, June 20, for the Simi Valley Art Association. A couple of their members attended the program I did at Continental Art Supplies earlier this year and invited me to speak.

The 7:00 PM session will be held at the Community Room of the Simi Valley Public Library at 2969 Tapo Canyon Rd Simi Valley , CA 93063. Admission is free to students with accompanying adults. Non-SVAA members donate $7 at the door. (Proceeds go to the art scholarship fund for high school students.) The room has capacity for 120 people. My presentation should start about 7:15, after they finish with preliminary matters. There's plenty of parking and it's easy to find as it's next to the city hall.

So come on out and I can try to answer your copyright and trademark questions.

No comments: